Catamount Ariel Adventure Park

Hi folks,

On the weekend of October 7 – 9, we have a trip on the schedule for Catamount Ariel Adventure Park. The boys that went last year had a good time. This trip is weather dependent and may be cancelled if the forecast calls for rain.

The permission slip is attached. If you are planning on attending, please return it no later than this Wednesday’s meeting.


Catamount Permission Slip.pdf