Troop 410 Advancement Resources
Download these rank and merit badge files:
- troop_leadership_positions-2016 – descriptions
- Merit badge information from BSA: http://www.scouting.org/MERITBADGES.aspx
- Rank advancement information from BSA: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/BoyScouts/AdvancementandAwards/resources.aspx
- Matinecock District homepage: https://www.sccbsa.org/matinecock
- Suffolk County Council homepage: http://www.sccbsa.org/
- Eagle Scout Resources (from Suffolk County Council): https://www.sccbsa.org/Advancement
- EagleCoach.org – This website, provided by Mr. David Hunt, Matinecock District Advancement Chair, provides coaching advice to Scouts seeking to become an Eagle Scout.
- The Eagle Scout Rank (from the BSA national website): http://www.scouting.org/Home/GuideToAdvancement/EagleScoutRank.aspx
- Includes the Eagle Scout Application, Eagle Scout Reference Form and the Leadership Service Project Workbook.
- Boy Scouts of America Youth Application (only required for new Scouts joining the Troop)